Tiger Wheel & Tyre has partnered with Ozow Instant EFT in order to offer customers a fast, safe and secure way of paying for their purchases by EFT.
Ozow offers you the ability to make payments from any bank account linked to your internet banking profile directly to the Tiger Wheel & Tyre bank account.
Ozow can process payments for customers through South Africa’s six major banks: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec and Investec.
WHAT ADVANTAGES DO I HAVE FROM PAYING THROUGH OZOW?
1. FAST & SIMPLE PAYMENT PROCESS
- Payment can be made from any bank account linked to your internet banking profile (Savings, Credit and/or Cheque accounts).
- No registration, no app download – accessible via your smartphone/feature phone or desktop internet browser.
- Your order is processed immediately once Ozow has approved your transaction – no need to send a Proof of Payment (POP) after a payment is done.
2. SAFE & SECURE
- All personal data remains private and is not stored – we’ll never have access to your bank account details.
- Thawte Certificate & EV SSL Certificate Security Standards – means you know who you are dealing with at an extremely high level of security!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In-store: Request to pay for your purchases via Ozow. You will then be sent an SMS with a link, or
- Online: Select Ozow as your payment method during checkout (coming soon)
- Select your bank from the list presented
- Login to the Ozow portal using your internet banking credentials
- Select an account to pay from (If you only have one account, it will be automatically selected for you and this step will be skipped)
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you a form of payment authentication either by means of SMS, USSD Push message or In-App
- Once you have successfully authorised your payment, the transaction is marked as complete.
Once we have received a successful transaction confirmation from Ozow we will process your order immediately. There is no need to send through a proof of payment and no need to wait for the funds to reflect in our bank account.